About Dr. Deepti Goyal
CAREER AT GLANCE
|Sr. No.||Post held||Employer||Period of service|
|1||Fellowship in Gynecologic Endoscopy||Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Jaipur Rajasthan, INDIA||Feb. 2017 to April 2018|
|2||Fellow in ART (Assisted reproductive technology)||Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Jaipur Rajasthan, INDIA||Jan 2017 - 2018|
|3||Sr. Consultant (Obstetrician, Gynaecologist & Sonologist)||DH Multispeciality Hospital & Research Centre, Agra Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, INDIA||Feb 2016-June 2017|
|4||Sr. Consultant (Obstetrician , Gynaecologist & Sonologist)||Agarwal Hospital Fertility and Research centre, Falna, Dist Pali, Rajasthan, INDIA||April 2012- till date|
|5.||Consultant (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||Vaishali Hospital and Research centre, Ajmer, RAJ., INDIA||July 2011- March 2012|
|6.||Sr. Residant (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||Mahatama Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, INDIA||May 2009 - April 2011|
|7.||Tutor||Mahatama Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, INDIA||January 2009- April 2009|
|8.||Junior Resident (Obs & Gynae)||Ramakrishna Mission Sevashram, Vrindaban, Mathura, U.P, INDIA||2007-2008.|
|9.||MBBS||Mahatama Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, INDIA||2001 to 2006|
CONFERENCES / COURSES ATTENDED
• SONO CME, on ultrasonography & Doppler in Obsetetrics, October 2009, Sewagram, Wardha
• RV-Safe, Operative Environment- Saftey issue, 17th January 2010, Sewagram, Wardha.
• FERTIVISION- VI, on Infertility, 1st-3rd November 2010, Nagpur
• Continuous Professional Development for Medical professionals, International conference, September 2010, Sewagram, Wardha.
• Continence CME 2011, 10th March 2011, Sewagram, Wardha.
• FOGSI training course on Intra Uterine Insemination.
• Article-“Awareness about Human Immunodeficiency Virus/ AIDS among women of low resource settings”.- SAHARA Journal ( Journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS research alliance)- under process.
• Article-“ Need For Relooking into management of Eclampsia”.- Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease (2011) pg 241-244.
• Case Report-“ Rectovaginal Fistula as a rare presentation of Recurrent Ovarian Carcinoma”.- Under process.